[Noisebridge-discuss] Club Mate?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Jul 27 06:07:23 UTC 2009

Mitch Altman wrote, On 2009/07/27 12:56 AM:
> To be totally clear:  this is NOT an official Noisebridge expense.  It
> is a project that will proceed with loans from individuals.  Everyone
> pledging a loan will likely get paid back 100%, but if enough Mate gets
> drunk without people paying, it is possible that we will not be paid
> back all 100%.

As a member of Noisebridge, I would appreciate it if this topic was
taken off the list (possibly a new private list created for those who
have voiced a want to throw money into the pot).

Why? This is a very loaded subject for some who want to (enjoy to)
express their opinions on what can and cannot go on in the space while
not really contributing anything positive to the thread (such as money
or a place to store said refreshing mate). Since this venture is truly
not a Noisebridge expense, it only seems smart to keep it off of the list.

I for one welcome our new delicious Club Mate pissing overlords, but
Noisebridge isn't one of them.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net