[Noisebridge-discuss] job: move and upgrade a Zen-Cart site

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Fri Jun 26 21:08:53 UTC 2009

Hi Noisebridge,

I'm looking for someone who is familiar with Zen-Cart (or at least PHP
and MySQL) to upgrade a somewhat-customized medium-sized store and
migrate it to a better web host. This will most likely require the use
of the -r option for grep and diff, and will be at least a couple days
of work. If this sounds like a job you want, email me and I'll put you
in touch with them (a small business in Santa Rosa).

~leif