[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: First e-mail, and an LCD question

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Jun 2 06:51:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 11:23:18PM -0700, Michael Frederickson wrote:
> Received an e-mail back with a link about the HD44870 interface, but I was
> hoping to perhaps meet up with someone who had some experience and debug
> together a bit.
>
> Perhaps this is more a question *about* Noisebridge - what's the best way to
> find sharp folks on a particular issue?  I've never been.  Should I just
> stop by some day?  Do I try to scout around on this list, or IRC?  Any tips?

Definitely stop by with the gizmo!

Monday evenings are Circuit Hacking which might just be perfect, but you
just missed it for this week.  Tuesday is our general meeting, which may
be a good chance to meet people interested in the project (but Tuesday
tends to be a bad day to try to work on things as *many* people are
present).

Any afternoon / evening is likely to see some people hanging around NB,
and some portion of them may be interesed in LCD interfaces. :)

-andy