[Noisebridge-discuss] Public access laptops

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:00:27 UTC 2009

We actually checked this with elinks and it did work. Elinks supports css,
tables, frames, and ajax functionality.

How is making a public laptop available to people a bad thing? Why is it bad
if they get to learn how to navigate bash? If they have trouble using it,
I'm sure someone at NB would be willing to help them learn. I mean,
realistically, if the learning curve for a non GUI system is too high,
perhaps we should just install tinyXP.