[Noisebridge-discuss] G1 serial interface incantation

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:51:16 UTC 2009

You didn't hear it from me, but there is someone at Dorkbot who works
for G1 (or one of the parties involved) and would probably know this.
You might ask there.

Come to think of it, this person in fact might be ioerror, since I don't
know who that is.

Give me a hint ioerror - is your first name the same as mine?