[Noisebridge-discuss] G1 serial interface incantation

William Heath wgheath at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:02:47 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,
Thanks so much for this *hint*.  I have kind of a dumb question, I do know
there are 12 pins coming out of the G1.  How many of those pins are required
for serial interface at a minimum you think?  Here is the parallax board I
want to connect to:

http://www.trossenrobotics.com/parallax-serial-servo-controller.aspx?feed=Froogle

Does this board just take a single wire, I am confused.

-Tim

P.S.

I thought the absolute minimum was 2 wires to do serial communication.  Its
been too long since I did raw hardware stuff.