[Noisebridge-discuss] openeeg

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Tue Mar 17 20:16:46 UTC 2009

> Al Billings wrote:
>> Jake has mentioned some interest in hacking openeeg. This has been
>> discussed here before.
>>
>> Other than him and I, who else is interested in this kind of project?

I'd definitely like to work on an OpenEEG project.  I've considered
building my own several times in the past, but thought I would give
Emotiv a bit more time to reach the market.  My end goal would be to
use the stream of data to guide musical machinery in Max/MSP, Pd and
bridged DAW environments using OSC or MIDI.

I bet I can make my brain sound like drum 'n' bass.

Vlad