[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: [Fwd: FW from Eva Meyers: ExCEL Request for Proposals 2009-2010]

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 26 21:06:25 UTC 2009

Dr. Jesus wrote:

> It would be pretty easy for me to crib from the old lesson plan and
> put something together for these kids one hour M-F, but I'm not sure
> if we're going to end up with the best bid once I take all the
> expenses into account.

No way to know until you put together a bid. This sounds like it would
be a neat project for Noisebridge if you want to lead it. Part of our
mission is to educate the general public about art & technology.
Teaching kids to solder falls squarely in that mission. So I'd say "go
for it." Worst that happens is the school says we're too expensive.

-David Molnar