[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: [Fwd: FW from Eva Meyers: ExCEL Request for Proposals 2009-2010]

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 26 21:53:46 UTC 2009

Dr. Jesus wrote:

> I'm going to need some more data to put together a bid:

Here's what I know:

>  - Are we already insured?  The bid request says we need an insurance
>    certificate.

Almost certainly we are not insured for this. I will check with our
agent, but my understanding is that our insurance covers accidents,
fire, etc. at 83C only, plus directors&officers insurance.

>  - How much insurance do we need, exactly?  What kind?

I will ask our agent (Pauline Nagata) about this. When filling out the
questionnaires for insurance, they did ask about this, and at the time I
answered we had no plans to do field trips, since at the time we didn't. :)

>  - Who are the officers of the Noisebridge corporation who are
>    empowered to enter into contracts on behalf of the corporation?

Officers are:

Exec Director: Jake Appelbaum
Treasurer: Mitch Altman
Secretary: David Molnar

but for something like this we'd probably all want to talk about and do
consensus first. who signs it after that is more of a formality...

-David Molnar