[Noisebridge-discuss] Call for discussion: the noisebridge "equipment lending library"

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed May 20 00:21:43 UTC 2009

I think that got rolled up in the book lending library which Stella and
someone else was working on.

Christie

---
"I want us all to think about new and creative ways to engage young people
in science and engineering, whether it's science festivals, robotics
competitions, fairs that encourage young people to create and build and
invent -- to be makers of things, not just consumers of things."

- President Obama in address to National Academy of Sciences April 27, 2009