[Noisebridge-discuss] Discussion Group: Function Programming in Embedded Systems.

munkeyfreenix batcat munkeyfreenix.batcat at gmail.com
Sun May 24 02:45:42 UTC 2009

I  just read a book you can probably find cheap online, i think it was
called Embedded Linux Primer. The book lays it out for you, with kernel
source code, explanations of how to set up a crossdev toolchain, and a whole
bunch of other goodies. plus, the amount you learn about the kernel is
impressive. as always, the computer book stops short of the really valuable
stuff, and doesn't answer all your new questions, but it gets you thinking.
the chapter on the bootloader and boostrap loader was really good too.

cheers.
justin