[Noisebridge-discuss] How long will it take to have real personalHUDs?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sat Nov 21 07:05:20 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Lee Sonko <lee at lee.org> wrote:
> Since I'm a betting man, parts that I'd put into the bet include:

I'd agree with all your conditions. They're definitely in line with
what I intended.

> It has to be useful. The possible applications I've seen for this stuff are
> astounding (and get me excited every time I see them). But there have to be
> at least a few compelling applications that actually run on this worn
> device.

That part, I think, is the easiest. If the platform is available, I'd
expect a killer app within 6 months.

> So, what's the wager? Is betting money too droll?

Heh, I'm a cheap bastard. But I'd be willing to bet my services for
the same (I'm a pro Rails coder, massage therapist, & occasional
linguist / translator).

But who knows what our situations will be in that much time from now...

- Sai