[Noisebridge-discuss] Fire Department Visits Noisebridge (oh, right, and there was a fire).

jim jim at well.com
Mon Nov 30 20:56:19 UTC 2009

   my question is not about fire but about the
possibility of building a lockable door that
might tend to keep people from coming up to
the third-floor landing, where we have some
stuff stored and where there's possibly easy
access to the space.

   as to fire, seems a smoke detector seems a
sensible addition.