[Noisebridge-discuss] Fire Department Visits Noisebridge (oh, right, and there was a fire).

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Nov 30 20:59:27 UTC 2009

That stairwell is supposed to be a fire exit, so there may be
regulations about adding doors to it.  In any case I would be very
surprised if we had a problem with theft of the items in the stairwell
(it's like spare drywall, right?), and access is even easier through the
front door.  Not something I personally think is worth spending effort on.

Rachel