[Noisebridge-discuss] any ruby on rails programmers looking for work?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:03:33 UTC 2009

I interviewed at a place called Ooga Labs last week. They seem to like
me, but I suspect they will prefer to keep looking for a much stronger
Ruby on Rails or other similar language programmer.

My brief impression of the workplace was quite positive, and I'd like to
recommend anyone interested to check it out. If you'd like I'll mention
your name when (and if) they contact me again, or apply directly from
their web page. That's what I did.