[Noisebridge-discuss] I am working through "The Implementation of Functional Programming Languages"

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 04:41:49 UTC 2009

I've decided to work through Simon Peyton-Jones'

The Implementation of Functional Programming Languages
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/simonpj/papers/slpj-book-1987/index.htm

The book is available for free download as a PDF. If you are
interested, let me know and we can swap code.

If you "always wanted to learn to program", sorry, this book isn't for you.

If you _do_ really want to understand programming, and you're willing
to put in several hundred hours, I can teach you, but not with this
book.

--
Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>