[Noisebridge-discuss] Holiday garbage pickup

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Sat Oct 31 00:22:44 UTC 2009

Okay, I realise that this is extremely premature, but since we got a notice
of this today, I'm posting it today.

We have garbage pickup on Tuesday and Friday mornings.  This december 25 and
january 1 are fridays, and therefore our pickups will not occur on these
dates.

Instead, garbage will be picked up Saturday morning on dec 26 and jan 2.
The garbage should be put out Friday night for these two dates.

I'll make sure we have addition reminders in the week leading up...

Jeffrey