[Noisebridge-discuss] deep crack announcement .. tax issue/

Tom Longson (nym) tomlong at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:02:24 UTC 2009

I think of it as a deterrent to any foreigners visiting the space who may be
worried about their Visas, again, justified or not. Bypassing DVD
restrictions is not regarded as the same thing as a giant code breaking
machine by LE.

On another note, has anyone considered making field trips to wherever
DeepCrack is currently? If it lived at the computer museum also, it would
both educate newer generations on crypto, and most likely could be open to
NB field trips, therefore maximizing historical and educational value.

Cheers,
Tom Longson (nym)
http://tomlongson.com