[Noisebridge-discuss] Want to house a laser cutter?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Oct 14 18:47:58 UTC 2009

You can, actually, use a laser cutter to etch yourself... but it takes a
lot of knowledge of the machine to deactivate the safety features.  You
really won't do it by accident.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Laser-Tattoo/
http://www.instructables.com/id/Thumbnail-portraits-Etch-an-epic-battle-between/

That said, of course Josh should run a workshop!  It's a complicated
machine.

Rachel