[Noisebridge-discuss] Open Source Bicycle Computer...

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 05:20:35 UTC 2009

Hey Glen,

Sounds like you got the hardware bug bad!  :)

I haven't heard of obico before.  Cool project!  If they're in Germany, it's not unlikely that they may be at 26C3, where I'll be this December.  If you hear from them, ask them if they'll be there.  I'd be happy to talk with them in person about the project.

Anyway, I'll be happy to help Monday's while I'm in town, and via email just about any time.

Cheers,

Mitch.