[Noisebridge-discuss] how to deal with abandoned beverage containers

jim jim at well.com
Sun Oct 18 22:07:48 UTC 2009

   thanks for the reply. i think we should put some more
effort into systems to make cleaning easier, but not a
lot more--there's a reasonable limit that we haven't yet
reached.
   as to the drink disposal container experiment, i
think it's a right move and wasn't much work to do.
refuse categories seem to be
* partially full beverage containers
* food and compostables
* recyclables
* black-bin garbage
   seems worth making sure we have simple systems in
place for those categories and don't get more fine-
grained.
   we should improve our cleaning systems, too: keep
'em few and simple--brooms and vacuums, mops and
buckets, rags and soaps and sponges, all in some
designated place.
   tools and resources in their places.
   to-hack stuff in its place and regular weeding to
recategorize as e-waste.
   finance.

   the above seems close to the whole list of stuff to
manage so our hacker space works.