[Noisebridge-discuss] Alcohol Vaporizor

Brian Ferrell endenizen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:51:04 UTC 2009

The wikipedia article says they were banned in California. Also found this:

“Alcohol Without Liquid” Devices
Selling (or offering for sale) vaporized alcohol is a misdemeanor,
punishable by up to a $1,000 fine
and/or 6 months imprisonment in county jail. A person who purchases or
uses vaporized alcohol is
subject to a fine up to $250. Possession or sale of an alcohol
vaporizing device is a misdemeanor.
(Business & Professions Code §25621)

over here: http://www.attorneyburbank.com/Criminal_Law_Changes.html

-Brian