[Noisebridge-discuss] Be Excellent to one another

Jason Damisch jasondamisch at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 02:16:41 UTC 2009

I was going to lay low, but I wanted to add to this.

There are many different kinds of people in the world.  Some of
the various types of people who might experience disrespect
because of who or what they are would include.

Gays and Lesbians
Transgendered People
Autistic People
Asexual People
Colored People
White People
The Elderly
People in Wheelchairs
You
Me

and so forth and so on......

I propose that we try to be understanding and
respectful of those with differences, even if
those differences might make us feel uncomfortable.
I'm sure you've heard it before.  I can appreciate
that NB has a culture of respect and tollerance of
differences.

My 2 cents worth.