[Noisebridge-discuss] I am really disappointed with certain members of noisebridge

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 18:33:27 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I am having trouble understanding Christopher Nielsen's statements
such as:

"Your professional opinion is wrong."

I got a lot of respect for Crutcher and I think his professional opinion
is to be respected. If you are going to discredit his statements
then you must give solid qualifications to your arguments, sir.

Christopher, what do you even do that makes you so much smarter
than Crutcher? Your answer better be good.... Perhaps you are simply
a better programmer and thus are able to understand reality better
than he. Could you please enlighten us to this higher reality?

"If you do not have permission, it is an attack."

There Nginx loadbalancer was for a time, proxying HTTP requests from
the Noisebridge network. If that ain't permission then what is?
Making a HTTP request many times does not violate "permissions".

I do agree Crutcher has an unfriendly tone...
But that's part of his charm. So get over it.

~david