[Noisebridge-discuss] Come by and help out for 20 minutes!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:01:52 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,

The new Noisebridge space is coming together really well!  We're a bit behind schedule, but we'll be moving probably a week later than planned -- probably September 18th.

If you have 20 minutes to spare, please stop by the new Noisebridge space and help out.  Help is needed for a bunch of very easy tasks.  No experience is necessary.  Any and alll help will be way appreciated!  We need people to coil some wire (very easy and mindless, but fun in the community of others).  We need people to mud and sand our new partition walls (also very easy and mindless, but fun in the community of others).  We also need people to hang out and keep people company while getting everything together.

We will soon need people to help prep for painting.  This will start as soon as the other tasks are finished.

And for the big day!:  we will need as many people as possible, any and all of you -- to help move everything on the big moving day.  This could probably be September 18th, but we won't know till the painting is scheduled.  This will be a huge amazing day!  Please stay tuned...

Please, do come by if you have 20 minutes (or more).

2169 Mission, San Francisco, CA  94114