[Noisebridge-discuss] Come by and help out for 20 minutes!

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:36:57 UTC 2009

Hi,
I planned an event for 6pm Sept 17th at the new space, which sounds
like it could be problematic, e.g. if there is painting going on.
Does anyone have a recommendation about if I should change this event
to the old space, or reschedule it?

I have been out of town and pretty out of touch w/ the NB move, but
I'll drop by to help when I get back!

--mark