[Noisebridge-discuss] What a cool community..

steve camuti mrcamuti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:44:34 UTC 2009

Hi Glen,
     You are more than welcome to continue to participate in our
community in any way you choose.
To be extremely clear:

Membership has ONLY 2 benefits:
1) you get to financially support an awesome space / hacker community
/ etc. through your membership dues. There is NOTHING stopping you
from just donating that same amount and not claiming membership.
2) You get the ability to veto any group consensus decisions. The goal
is to always reach some kind of consensus before we even put any
decision to a vote, you can still exercise your desire to re-direct
the orientation of our community as a whole.

That's it.

Non-members can:
participate in any way the would like
join classes
teach classes
get keys / access to the space
be awesome to each other just like everyone else is being

Glad to have you in our collective, and please don't hesitate to keep
asking questions and bringing topics you are passionate about to the
table.

Sincerely,
Steve C
Mooch