[Noisebridge-discuss] ATSC background?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sat Sep 19 01:00:30 UTC 2009

Oh I forgot to add that if you get this working, we'd still like to
see if anything is obeying the BF. I'd be happy to personally buy a
HDHomeRun for messing around if you don't already have one handy,
actually. I always meant to do so by way of thanks for their help, and
it seems like
a fun device to have around NB.