[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser at Cellspace October 9th

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 05:52:02 UTC 2009

I don't think anyone yet has mentioned the amount of space we have as a
constraint.  I'm very much with you on concerns about "spending money to
make money."  Sunday we'll sit down and figure out what a budget would look
like and how and if we can do this thing.  I must confess that I'm not as
optimistic as I was before San dropped out, since for him it was in fact a
labor of love.

I am curious how much we made on the "donation only" open bar we had the
other night.

Christie

---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.