[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting a piano for NB

Mark Ellis everfalling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 05:18:52 UTC 2010

How do we treat power tool use in the space when people wanna work in
quiet? I think we should consider the piano the same way if not
similar. It wouldn't be too hard to just inform people around that you
plan to fiddle with the piano for a while and at that time someone can
raise any objections they have.