[Noisebridge-discuss] A visitor from the UK.

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Tue Apr 6 23:26:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Andrew Back <arback at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think on Thursday I'll likely just unpack and adjust to local time. And
> perhaps drop by Fri, Mon or Tues. Would it be advisable to ping the list or
> jump on IRC beforehand?

If you want to find out who/what will be there, yes. If you want
permission, don't bother; you don't need it. :-P

Like I said, Tuesday is usually the most populated.

> The Circuit Hacking event on Monday would be quite useful if there is a
> chance to do some surface mount soldering (never done this and would like to
> learn).

FWIW, you're always welcome to use the electronics shop tools (just,
y'know, don't be stupid). If you want someone to be around who knows
what they're doing, though (e.g. Mitch), it's best to ask in advance.

If you don't, there's a decent chance that some random person hanging
around will be able to help you anyway, but no guarantees. :-P

- Sai