[Noisebridge-discuss] A visitor from the UK.

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 13:52:59 UTC 2010

Hi Andrew,

You are totally welcome to come to Circuit Hacking Monday.  I lead it whenever I'm in town, but I'll be out of town for this one (on my way to Notacon, in Cleveland, and two other hacker conferences, QuahogCon and Penguicon).  Miloh will be leading Circuit Hacking Monday while I'm gone.  And he can definitely teach you to do SMD soldering.  It's not hard, if you've had some experience soldering.

I hope you enjoy your stay in SF (I'm sure you will).  And I hope you like what you see at Noisebridge.

Cheers,

Mitch.