[Noisebridge-discuss] Unconference about the future of journalism and online media

Yury Lifshits yury at yury.name
Thu Apr 8 20:45:37 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

RemakeCamp is a totally free event. Late bird tickets are added
only to create some pressure for people to register. When free tickets
will sell out I add more free tickets to the system.

I am ok to run a donation box onsite and give the money to Noisebridge
and/or spend it on food.

I do not know how many people will register. Maybe, we should do the following:
 - delay the official venue announcement till around April 20
 - check the projection for total number of registrations
 - if it is around 50-70, then announce Noisebridge as a venue
 - if it is 100+, then I have to find a different venue

Yury