[Noisebridge-discuss] Block over email for noise pollution

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Fri Apr 9 02:38:03 UTC 2010

You make a good point, but it's not apples to apples.  Spacebridge
doesn't impact the space much for everyone, whereas a piano might. To
get a 1:1 comparison, you'd have to posit Spacebridge with a balloon
in the space that floats around and every so often lightly bops
everyone in the head in a repetitive pattern, breaking their
concentration.

I'd kick in money for projects I support in principle but could not or
would not personally participate in.  I somewhat think of a certain
percentage of my monthly dues that way. :-)

Vlad