[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting a piano for NB [drama]

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Fri Apr 9 17:14:32 UTC 2010

I block on discussing the consensus process any longer! ::ducks::
Seriously folks, either someone will get it together and bring some
object into the space or they won't. Nobody actually thinks my "block"
will prevent that, right? It's just a desperate plea to make it an
object that's less obtrusive.

In other news, I just participated in my first [drama] thread of 2010!
--D