[Noisebridge-discuss] Solderless led holder suggestions

Lee Sonko leelist at lee.org
Fri Apr 30 21:55:56 UTC 2010

How about servo extension cables? I think they're exactly what you're
looking for but haven't considered it that carefully.

They're on eBay (mostly Hong Kong dealers)... for $0.20 each in bulk

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=servo+extension
<http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=servo+extension&_sacat=0&_dmpt=Radio_Contr
ol_Parts_Accessories&_odkw=servo+extension+lot&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p328
6.m270.l1313>
&_sacat=0&_dmpt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&_odkw=servo+extension+lot&_o
sacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313

And I'm sure there are US dealers.

These are normally used to control radio controlled airplanes and the like.
They usually have 3 wires in them.

  _____