[Noisebridge-discuss] fodd&drinks 5 min of fame - $168 to go to meet the budget

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 08:09:43 UTC 2010

HI to All!
So we got more money in the bank but it would be cool to multiply it a bit!
Anyone who is ready for donations please send me an email stating the amount
which you are OK to donate and I'll catch you asap to cash it in :-))

I'll be in touch, things go fine, I just finished madding the tea room, we
should be sanding and painting tomorrow! There should be a mural on the wall!

Take care,

Frantisek