[Noisebridge-discuss] Should NB mirror WikiLeaks?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:32:06 UTC 2010

More than that, it's important to realize the role Noisebridge still plays
amongst hacker circles.  With all the good PR Jake and Mitch have done for
us over the years, hackers and non-hackers alike look to us as an ideal for
what hackerspaces could be, if they just had the courage.

If the most idealistic amongst us won't embrace them, who will?

Christie
_______
"It is the time you have lost for your rose that makes your rose so
important."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart."
William Butler Yeats