[Noisebridge-discuss] buying equipment/software with student discounts

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 16:39:42 UTC 2010

Some of us are legitimate students.

As such, we can buy hardware, software, and other stuff legally at giant
discount using our educational discounts.

Noisebridge is about education as well.  That said, if anybody needs
anything that I might be able to get for less using my educational
discount, please let me know.

This message is also in reply to the "where do we get equipment and
software for a noisebridge video editing system".

Patrick