[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-announce] Noisebridge: Death and Taxes

aditya bhargava bluemangroupie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 01:56:26 UTC 2010

I agree that Noisebridge has a high bar for entry, and I have heard of many
people being put off by the exclusivity that we portray. It's unfortunate
because AFAIK we want the exact opposite effect; Noisebridge is supposed to
be friendly and open to newcomers. I think Hacker Dojo charges $100 per
month. I would be willing to pay that to transform NB to a more cooperative,
more orderly, lower-drama space. But I also think that would require a
drastic change in how we operate, and the anarchy at NB would make that
tough (ironically).

Adit

wefoundland.com