[Noisebridge-discuss] Sleeping at NB

Moxie Marlinspike moxie at thoughtcrime.org
Thu Dec 23 04:19:53 UTC 2010

On 12/22/2010 08:29 PM, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
>> Jake, I have been in and out of the space for 6+ months and haven't met you
>> there yet. Someone mentioned to me that you might live in seattle?
>
> I've certainly been to Noisebridge many times in the last six months. I
> do in-fact live in Seattle most of the time.

It's probably more accurate to say that you've been to noisebridge "a
few times" in the past six months.  The salient point is that there are
people who really do spend a considerable amount of their time working
on projects day-to-day at Noisebridge who are having trouble continuing
to do that.  And that it's probably difficult for you to be able to
understand the scope of that when you live in an entirely different city.

> I don't think hacking and slacking are opposites. If you want to see
> some hacking, hack the motherfucking planet already.

If you were around more, you'd know that she already has.  =)

And unfortunately there are things about noisebridge which make hacking
the motherfucking planet something you'd rather do somewhere else.

- moxie

--
http://www.thoughtcrime.org