[Noisebridge-discuss] maybe we just need walls so people can concentrate

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 06:55:20 UTC 2010

I'm not saying "big open space" OR "tiny individual rooms".
I'm saying "big open space" AND "tiny individual rooms".

There can be partitions of all sizes.
Some small rooms and also some big spaces.

The issue is not just the sleepers.
It's also conflicting noise.
People on opposite ends of the space argue over who has the right to
make noise at *NOISE*bridge.

And I'll say it again: having visited another hacker space, putting up
some partitions seems to make things more peaceful for them.

Patrick