[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff I'd like to see happen at Noisebridge

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Sat Dec 25 09:00:17 UTC 2010

not sure what you mean by "portal", do you mean a physical object with
an opening or a piece of computer hardware?

i have a very low-power machine designed to run as a server that i think
i could use for this project for some time if needed.

i agree with you that it would be best to have the camera set up in such
a way that it does not record noisebridge at large but rather a very
specific area.  this is a good idea to make sure that people who don't
want to be randomly videocast aren't, but also because i want what the
camera shows to be controlled enough that we can present a sort of
"public face" on it.  i can think of a lot of cool interactions that
could come from having a couch-based videophone booth that can be called
over the internet.