[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Feb 25 22:03:41 UTC 2010

Ryan Castellucci wrote, On 20100225 120823:
> This is extreme.  The rats are a serious health threat -- vermin.  If
> we had a roach infestation would you advocate catch-and-release of
> them?  Do you swat mosquitoes? What about all those microbes you
> slaughter when you wash yourself?  Where would we release them?  By
> encouraging them to leave, we make them someone else's problem, and
> others will kill them.  Do you really have the moral high-ground?

I didn't say anything about bugs? Thanks for automatically assuming that
I'm some stuck up vegan who doesn't eat honey. Fuck bugs, I wish we
could just put them all on a boat, sail them out into the Pacific and
sink them. They need to die, all of them.

But now that you mention it, we also do have a roach infestation. If you
know where to look in the kitchen you can find them. Welcome to the
Mission, kind of sucks.

Again thanks for reaming me on my opinions on what I feel is right in a
public forum when I simply have a request for a group I participate in
to not consider one of many options when taking a course of action. I in
no way, shape or form pressed my morals onto you, yet you feel it was
fine to attack them. Thanks!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net