[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

jim jim at well.com
Thu Feb 25 22:52:06 UTC 2010

   standard bug approach is to seal all cracks. fill
big ones with wooden plugs or shims, then fill them
and the little ones with caulking compound. all cracks
everywhere. watch out for electrical and plumbing
fixtures and through-wall pipes: fill around them real
good. Fill behind in-ceiling and in-wall lights,
switches, and receptacles.
   i like the idea of pouring some kind of poison in
the cracks before ceiling--anybody got any extra mercury?