[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 07:59:16 UTC 2010

i think there's a point in which a consensus process is hindered by the
number of people participating in it. consensus is good for a small number
of people (like 10-15) or a few groups of like-minded individuals concerning
the issue at hand who as a group can cast a single vote into consensus.
unfortunately as it grows it becomes easier for a minority with sometimes
little to no reasonable reasons to block and subvert the entire process.
sometimes a plan of action that everyone eventually agrees on because the
previous plan was opposed by a few isn't necessarily the best plan of action
that would benefit everyone as whole.