[Noisebridge-discuss] Organizing electronics shelves and drawers

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:19:27 UTC 2010

I took a first pass at sorting the component drawers today. I'll be starting
with a high level, rough sort. Wherever possible, I'm maintaining
pre-existing sorting even if it's unlabeled. I've put up some cursory
signage delineating what's been sorted thus far, and I'd really appreciate
it if people could try to maintain that while I'm still in the middle of
sorting. I'll try to settle into a more permanent organization system as
rapidly as I can, but this is slow, maddening work.

As usual, help is always appreciated. Just having an expert on hand is
absolutely necessary for stuff like "Is this a chip or a resister network?"
And generally Michael Kahn has been kind enough to take that role most of
the time, but it would be good if others helped out too.

Anyway. That's the update. So far so good.

Kelly