[Noisebridge-discuss] Urinal

dpc weasel at meer.net
Tue Jan 12 06:29:59 UTC 2010

Josh Myer <josh at joshisanerd.com> writes:

> Personally, I like the idea of the urinal because it increases our
> bathroom bandwidth by at least 25%.  This matters when we hold big big
> events, such as 5MoF, parties, etc.

this is going to come across more doofus-y than i intend.

when josh mentioned 'big events' i was thinking of trough peeing that
they had/have at stadiums.

pros:
  - even harder for males w/ poor aim to miss
  - cool sounds made when hitting the metal trough

cons:
  - performance anxiety issues
  - disaster when crossing the beams
  - might require a stall or change the queuing load on the other wc

\p
---
Kludge: an ill-assorted collection of poorly-matching parts, forming a
distressing whole. - Jackson Granholm