[Noisebridge-discuss] New logo source?

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Wed Jan 13 03:17:26 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 06:27:26PM -0800, Jonathan Lassoff wrote:

> Yeah, more than one logo is just confusing, IMO. I like the idea of
> considering a redesign with a circuit that's functional. :)

(removed drama tag, as this hasn't reached usual epic NB thread status..
yet)

Agreed - companies, non-profits, most people stick with a consistent
logo.  It's very confusing to have major varients and also makes for
branding (think swag like stickers and t-shirts) a huge headache.

Using this as an excuse cricize PHP or engage in power play acts is very
excellent.  Josh makes a great point, an empowered Ops team would ignore
this fillibuster and move on.  Sadly control of the wiki is limited to 2
or 3 Ops team members, shouldn't this change?

--Matt