[Noisebridge-discuss] New logo source?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 04:00:37 UTC 2010

Rebranding is a huge thing with most companies.  I know my company is
gearing up to do just that at the behest of the wise and illustrious MTC.
Fortunately, we don't have letterhead to contend with and customer
relations.  We can do it ad nauseum with little cost.

However, I did like the fact that because I stuck a noisebridge sticker on
the back of my backpack, I was recognized on a plane as a fellow hacker.  I
don't want a multiplicity of logos to change that quick recognition.  I have
photos of the conference center at 26c3 where you can see the big Debian
logo through the window, which is really cool.

I can see alternates to the main being a fun and interesting thing when
you're not looking for flat-out identity.  T-shirts, patches, signs and
stickers and stuff like that would be cool with multiple things.  They would
be complimentary to our "primary" logo.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?